Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Easter

This is another late post, but I thought while I had a moment I would post some pictures from Easter morning. We were in Memphis for Easter weekend and Holt had fun dying eggs, hunting eggs with Jonathan and going to Independent Presbyterian for Sunday Service. It rained that afternoon, but was actually pleasant that morning for hunting eggs. Holt was much better this year about actually looking for the eggs and learned quickly that the plastic ones are better as they contain prizes. Normal families put candy in their eggs, but not us we like to opt for plastic snakes. Fortunately Holt loved the little plastic reptiles and I didn't have to ration chocolate for weeks.

From Holt's very first Easter when he was 4 weeks old we have read the Easter story to him. This year Holt stopped be right as I began and told me that Jesus got blood on his body to take away our sins. I know that he doesn't really understand, but it filled my heart with joy to know that he is a Covenant child and that God is already working in his heart.





Nothing says happy Easter like plastic snakes







No comments:

Post a Comment