Saturday, February 6, 2010

When all else fails just wedge

Just some pictures from our time in Park City. It really was an awesome trip, but next time we fly.
Apparently this guy needed football shoulder pads for skiing

Ninja Shane
Our last supper before the LONG drive home.

This is at lunch on Day 3 of skiing. Anj couldn't get her ski back on and ended up walking half a mile down the mountain carrying her skis. So, yes, she was a little tired.

Exhausted
Day 3 going strong
Who knew Anjanette would be such a ski bunny


I am not sure what is going on here

Anjanette took out Jonathan and Shane with one swift turn



Our homes away from home.

The lovely ladies at Aura Spa did a right proper job of pampering us

Facials, massages and pedicures make up for a hard day on the slopes



Ski school was fun for us spectators.


Still jetlagged
This was taken on our first night at the condo. The boys decided to test out their skis on the run behind the house. I almost wet my ski pants watching the beginners learn to ski on the icy blue run. At one point Brian was parallel to the ground sans skis. So funny.

What a lovely view

Anj went with the phi mu lion. I will be sending this one to the Algaia


Shane was heartbroken when Anj told him he couldn't have these pants



Ah, the van, I hope to never see you again.


Apparently they only update postcards every 20 years.


This was my favorite pair of boots on main-street. I took the picture so Jonathan would appreciate my self control.

Anj's motto - who says you can't wedge down blues

The most painful ski boots ever.


“Come here P, you know you have sensitive skin” - Lisa trying to put sunscreen on Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment