Friday, September 11, 2009

Friends, Family and Football (can I get a Roll Tide?!)

The Dove hunt brought some of our dearest friends to visit. Matt, Carley and Jake came to visit and share the good news that they are expecting again. Holt was glad to give pointers to Jake on how to be a good big brother. Holt also gave Jake pointers on how to roll tide and Jake tried to teach Holt how to call the hogs. fortunately Holt would have none of that, but we did enjoy watching SEC football while the boys goofed on the couch.



They are such awesome parents! Good big people make good little people.







Sweet little boy...he is going to be such agood big brother






The same weekend as the dove hunt, my mom came to visit. My cousins John and Stephen and my Aunt and Uncle (Papa and Mamie) came to visit too. We enjoyed an afternoon on Sunday at my grandmother's house visiting with some of my favorite people. It makes my heart smile when I think of Holt running around chasing John from room to room or about Papa "talking" with Harper Ann and encouraging me to be a less bossy mom. It is nice to have a family that I can share genuine laughter and joy with.


I am sure it was funny


No comments:

Post a Comment