Friday, April 8, 2011

Bathtime

I've mentioned our bathtime/bedtime routine before, so I won't bore you with nostalgia, but I will delight you with some pictures of my two little sea urchins. Sadly, the shared baths are coming to an end, but they have been fun.


While, she may hate everyone else, she loves her Holt (except when he takes her bear and pappy, then the true Harper Ann comes out)

What a nut.

Holt tries to teach Harper Ann how to spell words like Todf.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it's just fun and games you can't see.


Before the kids are locked in their rooms for the night (kidding - sort of) we usually have about 30 minutes of tomfoolery in the family bed. I am not really a proponent of co-sleeping (it doesn't work for me) but I am a huge fan of family silliness in mama and daddy's bed. I wouldn't trade our bedtime shenanigans for the world. You can't buy happiness like this (well except our bed and the mattress and the sheets and duvet that make our "tent," but you know what I mean).

She is learning to smile rather than growl.

When she is being sweet like this you know she has something dastardly planned.

Preparing the tentWhy this is so much fun, I do not know, but if could hear the giggles these two put out just rolling around you would say, "I want what they've got."
And a growl.


I stand corrected. She really is a tender-hearted one. She is like an onion, you just have to peal away the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment